Friday, May 22, 2015

Review: Innisfree White Tone Up Sleeping Pack

Ah, the joys of Korean skincare. Sleeping packs are very popular in Korea and Japan. Sometimes these are called sleeping masks, but they are both essentially the same thing. It is something you apply as the last step of your skincare routine before going to bed.

Sleeping packs are different from night creams or moisturizer. They are lighter in texture and is meant to be left on overnight.

Today's review will be on Innisfree White Tone Up Sleeping Pack.




Description

A gel type sleeping pack formulated with natural berry extracts and Vitamin B₃ to refine skin texture and brighten up skin tone

Here is the Innisfree website link of the product


Ingredients

Pure berry extract - great source of vitamin C for whitening and peeling effect.
Jeju green complex - green tea, tangerine, cactus, camellia leaves and orchid.
Anti oxidative beads - great source of vitamin E.

Here is the ingredient analysis on cosDNA
All of the ingredients used are safe.

It is also good to know that this product does not contain parabens, mineral oil, synthetic colorants, artificial fragrances, imidazolidinyl urea. Yay! I Like!


Price

RM 62.00 / 100ml


Packaging

Innisfree White Tone Up Sleeping Pack comes in tube with a snap cap. Easy to open and close with just one hand. The fact that it comes in a tube (and not a jar) makes it really convenient as I do not have to use a spatula for fear of contaminating the contents. The tube is also semi-transparent, so it is easy to see how much of the sleeping pack is left.




Review

The Innisfree White Tone Up Sleeping Pack is made of clear gel and tiny white beads. The gel's consistency is very light, but it isn't drippy or runny. It has a very refreshing floral scent - I would say it smells just like crysanthemum tea.


The amount in the picture above is enough to apply onto your face, neck and chest. If you do not want to apply it onto your neck and chest, reduce the amount by half. Apply the sleeping pack in a circular motion while massaging your face gently. You will soon notice the white beads dissolving.



Your skin will appear shiny and feel slightly sticky after application. But wait... I was truly amazed by how fast this gel got absorbed into my skin. It roughly took about 3-5 mins for complete absorption of this sleeping pack. The shine and stickiness was completely gone after that. Amazing. I go to bed with no worry of any residue smearing onto my pillows.

The next morning, my skin doesn't feel oily at all when I wake up. This sleeping pack really helps in balancing the oil levels of my skin. After cleansing, my face feels extremely supple and bouncy. However, I did not notice any whitening or brightening effects.


Pros


  • Light gel texture
  • Easily absorbed into skin
  • Refreshing floral scent
  • Only small amount is needed to cover entire face
  • Helps balance the oil levels of my skin
  • Does not contain parabens, mineral oil, synthetic colorants and artificial fragrances

Cons

  • No visible whitening or brightening effects


Repurchase

Yes! I would definitely repurchase the Innisfree White Tone Up Sleeping Pack. Although there were no visible whitening or brightening effects, this is still a good sleeping pack in my opinion. It did an extremely good job at balancing my skin's oil level. It is a good sleeping mask for oily skin. I wake up with non-oily and supple skin every single time. I also love that it gets absorbed into my skin so quickly!

- Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment